I know we’ve only got a couple of days until Santa comes, but if you’ve got some time on your hands and you want to make the big day that little bit extra special I’ve pulled together a few of my favourite DIYs from some of my favourite blogs to give you a bit of inspiration.
Want to make your space even more festive? Well, here are just a few ideas of things you can make yourself at the last minute.
- Wit & Delight has not one, not two, but ten really lovely (and easy) DIY decoration ideas you can use to spruce up any room
- These mini paper trees aren’t just good for decorating cupcakes, you could put them on just about anything you serve in the next few days
- The Merrythought has the perfect table garland for your festivities
If you’ve still got some wrapping left to do here are a couple of DIYs you might like.
- The lovely Hollie Arnett’s printable gift tags are as wonderful as all of her work if you’re looking for some labels
- Furry little peach, Sha’an d’Anthes has the best DIY gift wrap ideas in video form including using homemade rubber stamps and some abstract painting, both of which are super fun and come out with great results
Does food count as a DIY? Never mind, if you’re cooking Christmas dinner this year or you’re looking for a little something to take with you to some one else’s here are a couple of my favourite things:
- My mulled wine recipe is great for any and every festive occasion
- Oh lady cakes’ gingerbread folk are the perfect sweet treats and super easy to make, plus they’re vegan
- Sweet, salty and simple, Katie Wahlman’s curry and brown sugar holiday snack mix is a great option for helping cure the pre/post-Christmas dinner munchies